There are many features we will be using that are only possible with the Evernote mobile app. I’ve started archiving all of my Bible Study notes of all shapes and sizes in Evernote. -all of my notes are scattered across old computers like debris from a tornado.
- By using note links, I create logical “bread crumbs” between my notes that brings a hierarchy to my data and supports my efficiency.
- No sidebar, no notes, notebooks, nothing what so ever.
- In college, it seemed like everyone I knew had experienced the dreaded hard drive fail, only to lose precious notes and papers.
- I know there are apps to do that, but right now I just save them and throw them into Evernote .
- Take pictures of all the business cards you acquire.
- Around 2010 I realized that I can digitize my life by storing all the data in it.
- It gives you instant access to note-creation tools, be it in text, taking a picture, creating a reminder or list, or chatting with someone.
Every time a meeting starts, I’m using a Meeting Notes template to take notes on action items/todos, outstanding questions, etc. Our company teaches GTD training and Evernote can be used as a capture tool. I have seen many individuals use it as a way to capture ideas that they need to go back to later, and notes for meetings. We use Evernote to store most of our day-to-day meeting notes, minutes and action items. Due to the popular “tag” feature, we are able to sort and file notes in specific “brain dumps” for easy navigation at a later date.
Make A Note Of It
Whether it’s bookmarks, passwords, shopping lists, or detailed reviews, Turtl brings everything together in one simple and easy-to-use environment. Todoist is a unique app that helps you put all the ideas in your head onto a to-do list without any hassle whatsoever. What makes it unique is that for over 10 years, Todoist hasn’t even considered being acquired by other companies, according to the creators’ words.
If you use a lot of online storage services beyond Evernote, like Dropbox and Google Drive and OneDrive, you should consider using Otixo cloud manager to search them. You’ll have to pay to join it up with multiple services, but when you do you get one search for all your online notes and documents—and the ability to drag and drop them between services. It’s hard to tell on the desktop versions of Evernote, but you can create audio notes—create a new one and there’s a little microphone icon at the top that Evernote works with your system’s mic.
Effortless Access To All Evernote Notes
We’re moving deeper into the modern “walled garden” of digital life. Generally speaking, you choose the garden you like best — be it Apple, Google or Microsoft — and the more time and money you invest, the more painful it is to leave that ecosystem. The Muse S is a headband and iPhone app combo that can teach you to meditate using real-time biofeedback. One of the most unique and potential-filled features of the iPhone 12 lineup is MagSafe.